SUBSCRIPTION-BASED ICT SUPPORT SOLUTIONS
On-demand network, user, device and connectivity services & solutions
Tailor engineered IT solutions that best suit your needs. With guaranteed turnaround time, limited downtime and excellent support delivered as an end-to-end managed service or tailored to your needs. Build your own IT support package on a subscription basis. GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND ONLY PAY FOR WHAT YOU USE.
GUARANTEED TURNAROUND TIME
Expertly managed central point of contact for ALL client needs and support with guaranteed turnaround time, including onsite break-fix.
- Fully managed care desk support that includes break-fix support services.
- Technical support and diagnosis that runs after hours.
- SLA and quality management.
- Procurement support.
- ITIL process complaint.
- Remote telephonic support, 1st and 2nd line of support service.
- Inventory tracking and management services.
- Central point of escalation.
- Usable Analytics and Reporting.
- Central point of access for all Siyaya skilled resources.
- Advanced UEM Endpoint management via a single interface.
- Technology-driven ITAM capabilities.
UNLIMITED CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE, SUPPORT AND RESOLUTION
Pro-active problem detection and resolution through cutting edge real-time monitoring of your IT environment that guarantees optimal performance and maximum network uptime.
- Fully manage services with unlimited customer assistance, support and remote resolution.
- Quick remote problem resolution and support.
- Maintain a healthy network environment.
- Network device availability, performance, security and backup status checks and notifications.
- Virtual monitoring of sessions and machines.
- Workstation and server tracking across multiple platforms and operating systems.
UNLIMITED ONSITE ASSISTANCE
Dedicated onsite engineer assistance whenever required with unlimited number of callouts and zero travel claims that ease administration at a fixed monthly cost.
- Fully managed service.
- Onsite labour support for any required callout needs.
- Uncapped travel and labour.
- IT budget predictability.
- Administration ease.
- Guaranteed SLA management and compliance.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY BACKUP SOLUTIONS
ONSITE OR CLOUD HOSTING OPTION WITH BUILD IN SECURITY FEATURES
Business continuity management through constant data backups and data retrievability on-site or cloud, using secure rapid data recovery technologies.
- Fully managed, frequent and quick automated backups.
- Cloud-based technology with onsite speed and control.
- Works optimally with workstations, virtual machines and server environments.
- Customisable file type backup; from individual files and applications to full systems backup.
- Backs up changes rather than full files to reduce backup times. Smart backup of changes rather than full files reducing backup time.
- Intelligent restoration technology that automatically chooses between cloud-based or local copies.
- Bare metal state restoration capability.
- Ultra-safe encryption during transfers.
- Customisable for regulatory requirements such as HIPAA.
EXPERT ADVICE, LEGAL AND REGULATORY NORMALISATION, MULTIPLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
Expertly managed Microsoft solutions and advice helping you choose the right Microsoft licensing model for your organisation. Advisors specialise in fit-for-purpose solutions while simplifying the value offering to avoid loss-making decisions and maximise investment.
Licensing specialist services:
- Product advisory and consultancy.
- Fit-for-purpose solution offering.
- Compliance and regulatory guidance.
- Deployment advise and best practise guidelines.
- Licensing management as a service.
- Cloud Solution Provider (CSP).
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Dedicated Service Provider (DSP).
On premise solutions:
- Windows Server.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Microsoft workstation Operating Systems.
- Microsoft Systems Centre.
- Microsoft Hyper -V.
- Azure solutions.
- Office 365.
- Exchange Online.
- Office 365 Pro Plus.
- One Drive for Business.
- Microsoft TEAMS.
- Skype for Business.
SCHEDULED PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
Reduce downtime risk through scheduled maintenance that proactively ensures optimal network device performance and security.
- Scheduled automated tasks inside a set of predetermined rules that ensure constant maintenance monitoring and management.
- Background Maintenance – Management of system processes and services without disruptions and downtime.
- Windows Maintenance – Off hours scheduled maintenance.
- Granular Roles and Permissions – Rule settings for data and systems access.
- Automation and Bulk Actions – Standardise checks, rules and tasks across sites, servers and workstations.
- Automate bulk actions such as patches, updates and downloads across networks and work sites.
ONSITE HUMAN RESOURCES
QUALIFIED, FLEXIBLE AND TAILORED ONSITE HUMAN WORKFORCE
We manage, recruit, upskill and supply resources according to your scope and environment requirements. Professional and skilled technical engineers available onsite for short, medium- and long-term requirements. Providing you with an excellently trained, tailored and flexible workforce has become the smarter, more economical alternative to hiring.
- Fully managed resources.
- Guaranteed resource replacement.
- Service Level and Performance management on your behalf.
- Regular Siyaya and client engagement.
We will own and be responsible on behalf of the client for all:
- HR services.
- Labour services.
- Skills upgrading for individuals.
- Client process and procedure training with regular reinforcement where applicable.
MANAGED SECURITY SOLUTIONS
MAXIMUM PROTECTION STRATEGY
Multi-layers security strategy, fully managed and tailored to best protect your company’s data. Using BEST-IN-CLASS top tier Security technologies we combat today’s cyber threats to protect your priceless data and network performance.
- Fully Managed security solution.
- Tailored solution using BEST-OF-BREED security technologies.
- BEST-OF-BREED Antivirus, Antimalware, Device Encryption and Firewall monitoring, protection and resolution solutions.
- Configurable two-way firewalls.
- Protection against evolving advanced threats (i.e. ransomware ,crypto-mining, bots, worms, hacks, breaches and APTs.)
- Source identification of infection.
- Encrypted device protection that keeps data safe in the event of theft or loss.
- Fully layered protection; before, during, and after a cyberattack, when used in conjunction with Siyaya’s Backup Solution and Risk Intelligence Solution.
- Updates, notifications and in-depth reports in near real-time across endpoints.
- Content filtering.
- Application controls.
- User controls.
- 24/7 updates.
EXCELLENT BUSINESS TO BUSINESS ISP NETWORK WITHIN YOUR PRICE RANGE
We source the best B2B internet service and connectivity solution that suits your business needs, through our multi-partner Internet Solution Provider (ISP) network. Our expertise will ensure maximum performance and reliability while sourcing the best price and managing the VRMS.
- Fully managed VRMS (Vendor Relationship Management Services).
- Fibre solutions.
- Wireless solutions.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions.
- SOHO fibre solutions.
- DSL solutions.
- Mobile / APN connectivity solutions.
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solutions.
- Geographic number porting.
- VoIP Private Branch Exchanges.
- Communication hardware.
- Virtual hosting solutions.
- Web hosting and domain registration.
- Hosted Exchange.
- Physical and virtual managed firewalls solutions.
- Email security and continuity solutions.